CAR/motoredbikes dat RUNS w/o fuel/recha.rge

use 2 batteries while starting and moving when it is low auto change the third and forth and the first and second are charging the other 2 are for backups.... use 6 batteries or more.... and use also inverter for charging..... what would it be the outcome...

lol, you will probably not even go as far as if you just use all 6 batteries. IT TAKEs POWER TO MAKE POWER

hmmmm.... how can a electric powered car move? i seen it many times but it need charge to the main line.... how much electricity those car need to move....

if we use dynamo 8 pieces(2 on each wheels) witch produce 12v or higher and we use inverter 2 make it more higher for charging only i think we can charge enough amount 2 fill the batteries.... how about those 8 dynamos powers the electric generator.... generator charge the batteries...

if we use dynamo 8 pieces(2 on each wheels) witch produce 12v or higher and we use inverter 2 make it more higher for charging only i think we can charge enough amount 2 fill the batteries.... how about those 8 dynamos powers the electric generator.... generator charge the batteries...

Ok, go try it, i can guarantee you will fail just THINK about it. there is a reason electric cars havent taken off, THE BATTERY TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THERE

Here's a question for you......
When you charge a battery, what percentage of the energy can you get back out of it?
how efficient is a battery?

Have you considered friction?

men i love thus people, i think im wrong about powering cars with just 12v ^_^.... it need more power ^_^.... im gonna draw on how the recharge the car take a look and send some suggestion.....

men i love thus people, i think im wrong about powering cars with just 12v ^_^.... it need more power ^_^.... im gonna draw on how the recharge the car take a look and send some suggestion.....

hmmmm....

Attachments

• project electicity.jpg
    project electicity.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Back