Cash for Clunker's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Aug 4, 2009.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Does anybody find it hauntingly suspicious that our tax money is being used to stimulate an industry that is being run by our Government?

Another good point that I'd like to throw in here is that 90% of that money is going to go overseas! The majority of the car parts are made there. What is this guy thinking?

It's almost like D/R are grounding the Economy on purpose!

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

I didn't like my hard-earned bucks going to bail out a ****ty auto company, nor do i like them going to subsidize people's cars who previously didn't give a **** about gas mileage
  3. sparky

sparky Active Member

I think it'd be a decent idea, considering all the other monies that our government spends in the name of murdering faceless groups of people who are actually innocent individuals and in the name of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. Those are the TOP TWO signs that your country is fascist. Dead serious.

A fascist-communist country where people stop realizing they outnumber the government by 300 to 1... is a country I am afraid of.
  4. machiasmort

It's just one more way that the economically irresponcible are being rewarded along with the mortage buy-outs.

What is really frosting me lately are the extensions in Unemployment insurance. We've got millions out of work and there are alot of minimum wage jobs out there. Rather than people go back for minimum inorder to work thier way back up, our Government gives 2yr extensions, while we work to pay these people sitting home!

You can't blame the people sitting home because they are collecting more then they would be working but wait till it all runs out! SHTF (comming soon)!
  5. Tom

Tom Active Member

I personally know SEVERAL people that are doing exactly this; waiting to get a job until their unemployment runs out.
  6. machiasmort

Well, if your working and paying taxes right now, your paying those people to sit home.

I don't mind so much that the 26 weeks be taken advantage of but 2yrs worth of extensions! These people are getting a $50,000.00 paid vacation! That's rediculess!

There's currently 6.5 Million people unemployed. That's if you want to believe their figures! Now's not the time to be flinging money arround like that!