Chain stretches up steep hills, pops off. What do?

True, I just installed mine today, I believe it was made in the US and it's got a ton of clamping load, so I'll try it as is.

Optimally I would drill through the hub adapter, into the wheel hub, and tap a bolt to just catch the lip of the wheel axle and loads of locktite.

I removed the coaster brake so no worries there.
I hope my little sketch helped

I hope my little sketch helped
Thanks, It did, I had a brain fart going back together, but figured it out.

Went back and added a grade 8 bolt tapped through the center of the clamp, couldn't drill through the "drum" inside the wheel hub but the big divot into the steel and slightly tapered bolt should grab.

I'm going to mark the hub/adapter so I can see if it is walking before it spins completely.
And unfortunately the belt drive doesn't work, drive pulley bottoms out on the case and if you space it, clutch cover hits it instead.

So I have a 36T sprocket on the way.

Thanks, It did, I had a brain fart going back together, but figured it out.

Went back and added a grade 8 bolt tapped through the center of the clamp, couldn't drill through the "drum" inside the wheel hub but the big divot into the steel and slightly tapered bolt should grab.

I'm going to mark the hub/adapter so I can see if it is walking before it spins completely.
And unfortunately the belt drive doesn't work, drive pulley bottoms out on the case and if you space it, clutch cover hits it instead.

So I have a 36T sprocket on the way.
Can you drill a hole completely through the inside drum? Or is that a no

PXL_20240112_233302709.jpg

Installed this piece, hopefully it's actually effective.

Got a 415 chain that stretches after going up hill. Clutch engaged it's tight. Clutch disengaged and a bump will make the chain pop off. What do? It's after steep hills and it's the hills I have to pedal help with.

No chain tensioner; using a clip pin and a chain breaker; adjusting the motor mounts every time it needs shortened.
Maybe it's my bike frame? The angle of the motor chain going from the motor to my sprocket is slanted going downwards from left to right. Could that plus the stretch plus the road bumps be causing my chain to fall off? Is there any bike frames that give the motor a flush flat level angle always? Would that make me gain like 3mph aswell?

The angle of the chain fall isn't a concern. Have a good look at how the chain rides in the sprocket, if it isn't in the center, there will be problems.
Also if the tips of the teeth are sharp square, you may want to grind the sides a little bit to taper the tips so the chain doesn't want to catch and ride up on top.

Maybe it's my bike frame? The angle of the motor chain going from the motor to my sprocket is slanted going downwards from left to right. Could that plus the stretch plus the road bumps be causing my chain to fall off? Is there any bike frames that give the motor gain a flush flat level angle always? Would that make me gain like 3mph aswell?
Picture?

You can adjust alignment by shimming the wheel, shimming the sprocket, and using a cog spacer.

Rag joints twist the spokes, so if it's too loose or out of alignment it may be enough to pop the chain off.

Picture?

You can adjust alignment by shimming the wheel, shimming the sprocket, and using a cog spacer.

Rag joints twist the spokes, so if it's too loose or out of alignment it may be enough to pop the chain off.
Or, it could be as simple as the wheel is out of alignment. Look from behind the bike down the chain line and see if the sprocket and chain run in the same line.

Back