Cheap Harley owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bikeman6969, Jun 24, 2008.

1. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

Hi everyone. I'm new to this discussion board, but I think it's really neat. I posted some pictures in the picture gallery of my Cheap Harley. It's a 4-stroke, but I am currently working on a 2-stroke. When it is complete, I will post pictures of that one. It should be keen.
    Bye for now!

2. welcome man!!!

3. GasKicker

GasKicker Member

Nice bike Bikeman! I refer to mine as a "Hardly Davidson" :)

4. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

thank you

thanks i am glad that you like my bike
    i am in the process of building a new bike with a two stroke it is going to be cool i will have to change my name to "the Fonz"

5. Nice bike! Say,how's that Wal Mart seat doing for you? I was looking at it today thinking about putting my MOOP back to a regular seat arrangement and it looks comfy but no suspension... but I also have my suspension seat post.

6. jared3377

jared3377 Member

Welcome to the site! Cool bike, by the way--I like those red rims!!! :cool:

7. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

seat

the seat is worth the 20 bucks it doesent have the horn on it to hurt your you no whats and i have a seat post with a spring in it so that helps to
    the red rims came with a bike that i got from spooky thooth that i am trying to get back on the road

8. jared3377

jared3377 Member

I bought the same seat tonight from Target (Wally-World was out of them). It is very comfortable, but I think I'd like a springy seat-post, too. Large, where did you get yours...?

9. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

10. jared3377

jared3377 Member

11. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

yes it is to me because i would get a sore back from the road pounding right up my spine
    and with the springer fork it is a real smooth ride i look at it like this how many gallons of gas can you get for 36 bucks?6maybe?feel free to check out my web page my gril freind put it togeather for me
    http://www.craigisfishing.com/