check this out a unicycle motorized bike haha!!!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by foyeburger, Mar 28, 2008.

1. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

wow a unicycle motorized bike larry ca found this just surfing around kinda cool!!

Attached Files:

2. That looks wicked.

3. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

wow thats cool the #2 race one

just dont lock up the brakes or you will face plant

but i would ride or buy one

4. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

im so there!! id give em a try! is there a story or link with those pics?

5. Jim H

Jim H Guest

SOB, wicked cool!

6. Demosthenese

Demosthenese Guest

SICK lol! i've seen pedal powered single wheels on the old discovery channel too, like where you sit inside the wheel and pedal. they are very cool, if a bit odd.

7. decompiler

decompiler Member

I have ALWAYS wanted one of those so bad since the first time I saw one about ten years ago. It would just be sooooo much fun!

It looks like the Revopower on steriods!

8. hellbilly

hellbilly Guest

Looks pretty comfy too! The guy on it looks mad, like he just ran out of gas. How the heck do you push it home when it breaks down?

9. Simonator

Simonator Guest

that looks very dangerous

10. graucho

graucho Active Member

Someone's got a lot more building talents than me. I want the gas tank from photo 2.

11. Demosthenese

Demosthenese Guest

there's a guy who has built a bunch of them, there was a discovery show on him and others. He made one wheel that had a v6 in it, but on it's maiden voyage it started to wobble side to side, and that kind of oscillation is self propagating, so it got worse and worse over about 100 feet and he ended up crashing it.
    Anyone ever see Junkyard Wars? TLC program back in the early 2000. One episode of that i remember the teams had to build these. It was neat, they both built one that worked in 12 hours.

12. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

wicked!!!

that is so cool...very unique lol:shock::shock:

13. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest