Check this out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lhemrick, Nov 27, 2007.

1. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

I found this on one of my Motorcycle forms and the first thing I thought of was "I bet the guys on Motorbikes would like to see this". Take your time and soak up every picture. I wish I had that much skill and ability!

Lynn

http://www.flashbackfab.com/pages/excel00.html

2. OldPete

OldPete Guest

FANTASTIC!

I just paged through it and it does demand the read. I will have time later to give it my full attention. Thanks for posting this link. :D

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Wow thanks for posting that! After seeing a couple stills and the video, I was so curious how they made it. Simply amazing.

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

wow !
    very cool read :)
    that is an amazing amount of work
    thanks for the link :D

5. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I'd been following that awhile back, and then lost the link when my old system crashed and burned. Thanks for posting it!!!

6. Egor

Egor Guest

Spent all night reading it, Wow. Now if that fellow lived near I would do everything I could to work for him. I love that period of time, I read all I can get my hands on. Granddad had an old belt drive Harley. I loved to hear the stories about the fun he had, I envied the time he lived in. My dad ran cars on the lakes in the 40's It was fun to hear about that time, I have a SCTA timing placard from one of his cars dated 1946, he worked on my roadster, some day I have to finish it. Thanks for the link. Have fun, Dave

7. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Incredible

8. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

129K Hummm. Come on Powerball!!!!!

9. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Have you looked at some of the other motorcycle frame making he's done? The quality of the work he does is incredible.