checking in from CT, from SlowRider22

SlowRider22

Local time
7:26 AM
Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, and the whole area of motorbikes. I guess I would consider myself a backyard mechanic, and always like working with my hands.
I just recently lost my truck due to a bad motor and since gas is averaging 4$/ gallon, I wanted to try my luck at something different. I've been looking around this site for a short while and it seems that everyone is pretty cool and knowledgeable, which is great.

I ordered a 66cc Grubee Skyhawk GT5 engine and a Roadmaster bike that I'm going to use. I can't wait to work on this project

Welcome and be warned: This hobby can be habbit forming!

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, and the whole area of motorbikes. I guess I would consider myself a backyard mechanic, and always like working with my hands.
I just recently lost my truck due to a bad motor and since gas is averaging 4$/ gallon, I wanted to try my luck at something different. I've been looking around this site for a short while and it seems that everyone is pretty cool and knowledgeable, which is great.

I ordered a 66cc Grubee Skyhawk GT5 engine and a Roadmaster bike that I'm going to use. I can't wait to work on this project

Good, I hope it's habit-forming, I need something to keep me out of trouble this summer.
And I'm sure I'll be on here a lot asking the MB'ers their thoughts and opinions about a problem

Back