checking in from Northampton Ma.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wmassregulators, Jun 25, 2008.

1. hey guys whats up?

My name is Alan, I am a 31 year old mechanical designer from Western Massachusetts. I have been building hotrod cars and trucks as a hobby for most of my life, and recently I decided to try my hand at a powered bicycle.
    So last Friday I got my first china kit, a buddy, a couple hard ciders and a frame from my friends garage and went to town

this is what we came up with for bike#1 (well actualy bike #2 but we wont talk about that)

and after we had our fun with that one, we came up with this one.

so far the black bike has about 60 miles on it, and I am loving it.
    I know one other person in my town has one( I saw him in traffic yesterday)

is there anybody else local that maybe wants to get together and cause trouble?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2008

2. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

these little chinese motors on a bike are so much fun
    the fun factor is through the freaking roof!
    while I'm not in your neck of the woods so to speak, I'm sure you'll find some more folks near ya that would love to ride.
    my bro got him a motor installed on a kulana moondog cruiser bike and I'm waiting on my motor for an old steel frame mtn bike.
    welcome to the forums, the folks seem pretty nice round here too
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Alan. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.