chip dip anybody

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by japat100, Sep 18, 2007.

1. japat100

japat100 Guest

i met this guy about 6 months ago that i have not seen for a while ,and he is always selling something ,the trunk of the car is always full of merchandise ,, he knows i have a small machine shop and ask me if i needed any white grease this is the best grease money can buy and its only $5.00 a tube ,, i told him i don"t need any and as the conversation continued he through me a bag of chips "" here have a bag of chips he says"" i started eating the chips and he also open up a bag , as we carry on small talk he open up the tube of white grease and started using the grease for chip dip and ate one after another using the grease for chip dip ,, i was in shock for a minute and asked him is he getting nuts or did he fall and hit his head ."no"" no'' he said if you don"t want to use it for grease you can use it for chip dip ,,,
    ended up buying 5 tubes ,gave a couple away ,,and i have to say its the only grease i use on my bike ,it really is great stuff i use it on my chain and it sticks like glue and if you get it on your clothes it washes out ..also use it on gears ,, very quiet and it seems to last ,,

yes i tried it for chip dip i give it 3 out of 10 for dip,, but give it 9 out of 10 for grease

""no i did not hit my head ""

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, i had to move this, but it doesn't make it any less hilarious! :lol:

i prefer fritos brand creamy-ranch for my wheel bearings...
  3. gauge

gauge Guest

wow sounds good lol whats it taste like haha
  4. japat100

japat100 Guest

sorry augidog
    it should have been posted under vegetables ,,but i did a search for vegetables but nothing showed up ,,
    it is made from vegetable oil ,
    .. ,
    gee augidog i hated to put it under a grease thread my wife might see it ,i use it to cook eggs every morning for her and she does not know i use it for grease on my mb

great respect for you and your team