Chung Yang 460R go to spot

What axle mounting kit is that? Staton or the Chinese one for sale on some sites?

Thanks 5-7! There isn't a pipe that would work without mods so the answer to that is, if I can make one work yes!

Darwin, I am not the kind of guy that uses "kits". I modified an E-zip trailz " electric bike " to run a gas engine. 5:1 reverse rotation trans, 8mm chain and sprockets at 11:44, drill the ezip mount plate attach the trans to that, change the drive sprocket and freewheel. Then install chain and mount engine with plate to wheel, install wheel motor assembly, throttle and fuel tank " I'm running a temporary small bottle for now " the frame is going to be repaired, I put the wheel motor assembly on my backup bike "Next Avalon" till repairs are done.

Thanks 5-7! There isn't a pipe that would work without mods so the answer to that is, if I can make one work yes!

Darwin, I am not the kind of guy that uses "kits". I modified an E-zip trailz " electric bike " to run a gas engine. 5:1 reverse rotation trans, 8mm chain and sprockets at 11:44, drill the ezip mount plate attach the trans to that, change the drive sprocket and freewheel. Then install chain and mount engine with plate to wheel, install wheel motor assembly, throttle and fuel tank " I'm running a temporary small bottle for now " the frame is going to be repaired, I put the wheel motor assembly on my backup bike "Next Avalon" till repairs are done.

I have found the SBP high performance pipe to be VERY adaptable to the 460.
Besides being a perfect match between pipe and exhaust port,
the kit's elbow pipes might just make it fit up and around the engine.
Granted, it's not the ultimate power pipe for this engine, but it'll work well.
Besides, it does a FANTASTIC job of quieting this loud engine.
On one of my engines, I swear I could hear the piston ring scraping the cylinder wall during idle.

Good to know about the sbp pipes. Thanks, I'm not sure I need any more power. I need reinforcements on the frame as it is. Axle mount would probably be good on a lower HP motor, this thing is stupid powerful I've damaged the ezip frame and the assembly rotated on my Avalon :O

Yesterday I was on a pretty good ride, maybe 35 miles. I had just made it to a friends house and my drive power quit, but the engine was idling and free revving? At first I thought it was the 5:1 trans then I looked down and revved it saw the chain spin. LSD Freewheel toasted, :confused: I thought for a second. Its Friday before Labor day weekend @ 4:30 " I doubt that I can find a shop willing to tack weld the freewheel right now ".

So out came my friends drill. Put a pilot hole thru the fragged part and put in a locator screw, hacked off the screw head and installed the assembly. :devilish: It actually works better! LOL I really was surprised.
I had a vibration from 15-25mph and its now gone, not freewheeling added engine braking on decceleration till about 15-12mph when the clutch disengages " I left the stock clutch springs in for now "

I had just over 200 miles on the freewheel 5-7. But it was shortened by allowing a few heavy friends ride it and they didn't know how to ride it. On and off the power way too much.

Ahhh, that figures.
Hey, I bought that clutch you recommended.
Springs look VERY light. I haven't installed it on my 460 yet.

Does it look like a longer spring would go across the center or no? Is the bolt in the way?

Back