Cleaning the workbench- Priced to move

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by chainmaker, Jan 15, 2012.

1. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Ive got too much stuff sitting there doing nothing and I need to free up some space for a new build..All this stuff was put on a bike for the Misses and She never took to MB riding.

This is what Ive got for sale:

Zoom 66 bicycle motor ( this motor is great, runs super strong.. only ridden 1/2 Hr total ) w/ NT carb SBP filter, w kit intake (matched to port) and MM billet intake, locking clutch lever- no cables included

Kit muffler , kit fuel tank , kit rag joint 44 tooth - all new still in packging

Rear Leather wrapped tomato juice fuel tank by silverbear

SBP Expansion Chamber w/ briggs muffler ( again this has been used only1/2 Hr total) port matched to above motor.

SBP throttle - no cable

1 pc wide cranks w/ bearings and Pedals

Sportscarpat sprocket and adapter- 40 tooth- used maybe 1 mile

Sportscarpat 1" layback post

This is pretty much a complete kit with all the good upgraded parts you would want- 225.00 Shipped

2 Alex Dbl wall wheels front disc , rear shimano coaster, custom cut stainless Saipam spokes, comes w/ 2 disc brake adapters 1 for Schwinn style springer, and 1 for monark style forks. I will also throw in a used (slightly) chopper us 160 mm disc and chopper us caliper and lever
    and Quick Brick whitewalls w/tubes- tires ridden maybe 1 mile -150.00 -Shipped

Thanks For Looking
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012

2. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

For some reason I cant edit the post. All the motor stuff has been sold and the Wheelset is now changed to 130.00
  3. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

All Items In This Post Have Been Sold