Clearwater, Florida Ride 6/5 (This Sat.)

Nuttsy

Local time
12:45 AM
Nuttsy's going for a ride this Saturday morning through central Pinellas, a 4 county park trip. Just thought I would post this in case anyone in the area wants to join me. I'll be heading out from LaBelle (Publix) Plaza at the corner of Belleair Rd. and Highland Av. at 8 AM. The route will take me north and west through Clearwater; past the courthouse and across the Memorial Causeway bridge to Clearwater Beach. Then south across the Clearwater Pass bridge to Sand Key. I'll be swinging through Sand Key park (and all the parks) in case anyone wants to join in at those points along the route. Continuing south along Gulf Blvd. to Park Blvd. Back to the mainland over the Park Blvd. bridge and east to Seminole with a pass through Boca Ciega Millenium Park. From there, north through Walsingham park; further north through Taylor Lake park; then north and west through Belleair and out to the bluff (good scenery and views of the beach from a 50ft. high bluff). Then east and back to LaBelle Plaza. This is just over a 30 mile ride with lots of places for food and fuel; a SUPER donut shop on the beach (if you don't mind waiting in line); Bike lanes on Gulf Blvd and mostly less traveled roads.
Come join me or meet up along the way, or just throw rocks as I pass by :sick:.
I'll be taking pics and maybe a movie along the way for those interested or that can't or don't want to go.
NUTZ

Attachments

• Pinellas Route.JPG
    Pinellas Route.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 185
Back