Cloud nine seat

darwin

Local time
9:56 PM
On Statons site theres a cloud nine seat and it has the old style clamp that grabs around the seat post to tighten it. My seat post attaches by clamping down on 2 thick wire frame supports. Will this seat work with my style seat post clamp. TIA............gonna get me that 96oz gas tank too i'll be able to drive to chicago w/o refilling up lol.

Thanks you saved me from having to return it. It looked to me if you removed the new clamp it might work.

I bought a cloud 9 seat from my local bike shop last week for 50.00....Its a great seat,the only problem is it rained here yesterday and the seat is soaked....It holds the water in and will probley take a few days to dry out....How much is staton selling there cloud 9 seats for????
John

I've ridden on my Cloud 9 seat for many hundreds of miles. Very comfortable. Never had any stiffness to spine after any multi-hour rides.

MikeJ

Went out a hour ago and rode my Bike and the set wasent wet anymore....I guess it doesnt hold the water in it like I thought....Man im happy about that....

John

Back