CNEBikes

slickdude

Local time
6:15 AM
Not the reply I was looking for. My question was a legitimate one regarding this company. I am seriously looking at this product and it is not unreal as motor prices have actually dropped.

They rock my friend has a 36v gearles 500watt front hub and goes like 30+ mph with alot of torque

Does anyone know anything about these folks? Seems they sell some hefty kits and setups. They have a 5kw kit for sale I am very interested in with a 96 volt system on a polycarbon frame. 72mph whewww :eek: yeah I know, I know, but that ol breeze in my face well, nothing like it! Here is the link to their 5kw hub.

http://cnebikes.en.made-in-china.co...Motor-with-Electric-Bike-Kit-for-Bicycle.html

If anyone has had any experience with em, please post, thanks!!! :D
If you would be comfortable traveling at 72 mph on an overweight bicycle with a set of brakes that are not made to deal with that situation, then you have made a decision that may cost you your life, and there is nothing that anyone can do for you. hope you enjoy the breeze in your face while you are still alive. Adios, dude.

Back