CNS Race carb update

Local time
6:16 PM
Just installed a CNS race carb that thing runs like a MOTHER RAPER.
Pulls HARD uphill makes me wanna slow down downhill, Put the carb and was not to happy. SO I took the carb off and did a thorough cleaning of the carb. Comes from the factory dirty, gunked up and contaminated. It ran great after that BUT I wanted more. I move the c clip down one for more fuel and then port matched the exhaust and that beast runs like a mother raper on the run! Also replaced the intake with the aluminum one.. Pics and video coming soon! Its midnight and dont wanna **** the neighbors..

Last edited:
Has anyone got any tweaking tips, tricks or ideas for the V2? Got one I feel like beefing up as much as possible. :geek:

Have you deep cleaned the carb? The epoxy glue that holds the idle and air/fuel mix gets all over the place, making it impossible to set or tune.

Nope, haven't done anything to it to be honest. Other then bogging between 12-16 mph it runs like a madman. I have taken it to 37 mph and was still accelerating. I didn't feel any faster would do much. I am looking to modify my bike for low end hill climbing while keeping the 44t sprocket so I can go 35mph when I want.

K&N filter

Huge difference in sound a bit snappier on the bottom end! Pipe coming soon!

Attachments

• IMG00797-20110913-1036.jpg
    IMG00797-20110913-1036.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 312
Back