collection of antique bikes picuter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pholma Pris, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Pholma Pris

Pholma Pris Guest

Hi everybody, i like collect antique bike, here i will show some of my collection, you never seen this before, for more antique details you can check it out my signature, its worth and informative , post your suggestion and comments here, :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Could you make the pictures smaller? :confused:

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

sorry, they're neat, but not motoredbikes, so off-topic...which leads me to ask, have you read your welcome message? because i think you may be new to forums & need some guidance...

suggestion: try posting in "introduce yourself" & letting us know if i'm right.

comment: until i know if you're gonna stick or just try to sell stuff (ie. SPAM our 'board), i'm removing the commercial link from your signature.

4. Pholma Pris

Pholma Pris Guest

sorry for inconvenience, i'm not spamming, ok you people give some antique cars picture, ti will be help me to make one big album, thank you for your replays :cool:

5. minibiker

minibiker Guest

what year is the bike in the last one? and cuz its so small i cand tell if its indian or a forties knuck

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

Pholma Pris...your next post best be an introduction, re-read the welcome message. i have no time to play this game right now.