Colorado Springs Whizzer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dmaddox, Jan 25, 2008.

1. dmaddox

dmaddox New Member

Greetings from Colorado Springs!

Originally from the highline of Montana - I moved to Colorado Springs in 1998. I have 4 kids and have been married 11 years.

I recently got into Whizzers and can't get enough of them. I restore Mopar muscle cars and find Whizzers to be just as entertaining.

Hobbies include welding, painting (Garmat full down draft booth in my shop), and coming up with ideas on how to improve things and make them go faster.

I am an Oracle DBA by trade and work for Oracle.

Anyway - it's nice to find a cool forum on this new hobby of mine, I hope to meet lots of you guys and learn even more.

Best wishes,

Dallas Maddox

2. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome Dallas. A Whizzer under a big sky must be grand.
  3. Hollywood

Hollywood Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  5. bill green

bill green Member

Howdy D maddox , Do you have Awhizzer yet , and what kind. I am also A old mopar line tech and racer 1/8 and 1/4 mile,now 20 year harley tech and owner of Vancouver Whizzer. They are so much fun.Time for me to go to Work.sorry for the bad word. Bill Green
  6. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!
  7. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  8. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi Dallas, Welcome.
  9. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Hello Dallas
  10. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I've got two bikes with 2 stroke "happy time" engines. If you ever want to go riding, just holler. The happy time bikes won't keep up with your whizzer :)
  11. dmaddox

dmaddox New Member

Skyliner - you in the Springs area?

I have a 60x100 shop that I am batting around the idea of hanging a Whizzer sign out front and selling Whizzers. Everywhere I go, people want one.

I'd love to go for a ride. You can find me Whizzing all over the Peyton/Falcon area.
    I suppose I'd better go get a MC plate for this thing.....especially after I put Quenton's upgrades on this motor.

Happy Cruisin!