Combustion Chamber Access: Private forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tom, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

If you want to get politics, sex and religion off your chest, we created a Private Invite-Only forum that is unmoderated for you to vent. Please ask ME if you want to be included in this new "Enter at your own risk" forum.

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

GREAT FIX !!

Maybe you could move all those locked threads into the same room, so nobody forgets their previous points....unlock them then run like ****.

3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

You need to call it something cool - like "The Falcon Lounge" or something...... any other suggestions? (The combustion chamber maybe?)

Also please revive Mountainman's account. The place ain't the same without him.

4. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Tom, thanks a million!

It will serve to keep many people here and posting for longer durrations. Couple Q's, Does the site get credit for posts there? Do we get to keep the booger thread?

Sorry for being a little bit of an irritant. Nothing at all personal against you or the Mods. I think the room will be a great tension reliever. Something tells me, you guy's had this planned! LOL!

I hope they name it the "SPARK" in your honor AG!
    "LOOK MOM NO HANDS"

It would be great if MM was back, amoung us, I think he was only trying to stick up for a few of us. Nothing terribly personal.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  5. Tom

Tom Active Member

hehehe, the combustion chamber! Brilliant!

6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

PM sent.

Thanks!

7. kerf

kerf Guest

Thank you Tom, you're a gentleman and a friend.

8. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Yes.....I would like to see Mountainman back on this forum

9. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

yeah, I strangely miss the poetry????

10. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Don't worry, MM will be back. His infraction only triggered a two day ban. He'll probably be posting his poems again tomorrow.

11. Tom

Tom Active Member

Ok, permissions should be fixed. Some of you should have access, and if you don't, just send me a PM and let me know you would like access.

Also, there are no back-and-fourth privileges. You may request to be removed from the private forum if you can't handle it, but you may never go back if we remove you.

12. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

thank you Tom
    you have a great site here -- much enjoyed from up top the Mountain
    just back from a little vacation -- would like to be included in this new spot to post
    MM

13. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

yay your back! and yes i would also like this new forum too,

14. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Tom, are you implying this forum is not for the faint of heart or the strong of morals.

Steve.

15. moondog

moondog Member

Me too

If mountainman is going to be there then I want to be there too ! He's my friend ! :cool:

And seriously mountainman, these people that don't like rhymin, What's up with that ? Hope there's lots of rhymin on the new forum ! :cool:

16. Zev0

Zev0 Member

May as well include me.

17. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

I will bet my money fasteddy

I will bet my money fasteddy
    that most here will be pretty cool with their threads and posts
    it's a good group here
    ones that do care about morals
    maybe just a little over the line at times for the standard MB site
    but -- a darn good bunch of motor bike riding guys and Ladies

leaving for Hawaii for 9 days
    when I get back -- expecting to see this new THING going real well
    and I will put my money on -- fair morals held -- maybe not strong -- but fair

as we ride those tHINGS

18. scokes

scokes Member

Have a great vacation MM.

I have always learned not to talk politics or religion with friends. I have a terrible way of picking whichever side has the most resistance and debating, no matter how i really feel on the subject. I might want to read everyone else's opinions though.

19. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

scokes-- The path less traveled. My personal favorite also.

Steve.

20. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

What happens in the combustion chamber stays in the combustion chamber. (carbon deposits?)

If any one of my fellow MB enthusiasts needed help with their bike, and I could provide it, I would help him out withut hesitation. Regardless of his political views.