Comfortable motored bicycle! more stability&useful!!

I see your point. I worked for Honda during the years that they made the bike. It looks slightly different as for the frame but the engine looks the same. The last time Honda sold anything that looked like a MoPed they were about 1,800.oo We never sold many but they were fun, we used to go and get a few from the floor and go out and ride them to P.V. I will leave out the details but they were well broken in. I will find the the outfit in LA that has them and you can see about getting one to try. Have fun, Dave
I still wanna know how much one container costs or just one smaller container with one bike. Why would anybody buy 20+ bikes that are pieces of junk??

Yea... the Lazer moped is American, I believe. It has more of a Whizzer look.

Personally, I prefer the look of these Chinese mopeds, but I doubt the quality is worth telling my friends about.

Hey that thing looks a lot like a Puch moped. I bought one brand new in Hawaii in the 70s. Only cost $499. Rode it all over the islands for 5 years. I had a 40' sailboat and anytime I sailed to a different island the puch went with me. Of course it was licensed and insured. But I loved it.

You know I think the quality of the Chinese bikes has gotten a lot better. A friend of mine owns a motorcycle repair shop and he has been getting a lot of the Chinese bikes, and as a general rule they hold up pretty well, not much mechanical mostly electrical. I think they want to keep the American market and if they just build junk the market would just dry up. For the cost of the products, I think it is fair. If Honda still built the bike it would cost well over two grand, no one will pay that and that is why they don't have them any more. It is a 4 stroke and they ran well and make a cool sound, they have a lot of potential to be modified to do over 40 mph. The brakes worked good and lastly they were fun. If I'm not mistaken the Honda was the only one that was a 4 stroke in all those years. There is a little lever that you flip and then you can just pedal. I think it is an OK bike, and with the cost of gas we will probably start to see more of this type of machine running around. I know here in LA I see a lot of motorcycles now, but most of the riders are nuts, and we have a death almost 1 a day. The mentality of a MoPed is different and would not be ridden so wildly, or at least I would like to think so. I don't take the Happy Time bikes seriously, they are just for fun, but they are a good value for what they are. I also think that we will see some competition for this new Lazer. Have fun, Dave

I'm gonna go on a cruise sometime in my life. It's gonna go into China. Then I'm gonna ship back so much stuff,man.

Mr jacky lee

Hey that thing looks a lot like a Puch moped. I bought one brand new in Hawaii in the 70s. Only cost $499. Rode it all over the islands for 5 years. I had a 40' sailboat and anytime I sailed to a different island the puch went with me. Of course it was licensed and insured. But I loved it.
Zev0 i had a puch as well, in 1978 it cost me $599 and was the new 2 stroke then...i rode it all over the bay area from menlo park to the beaches...
I believe Mr Lee wants people to buy the whole container! I barely had $225.00 to buy the moped kit from thatsdax...not to burst your bubble sir, but for the most part people are intetrested in bicycles with motors on them...not moped, goped etc etc...i wish you the best, but personally i don't think you will find what you are wanting to achieve here. ebay is better maybe? good luck tho and enjoy the ride:D:eek:

Back