complete 2 stroke Kits For $180

Are you still selling these? The 80cc still 180 bucks?

Hello 7055

YES I am still selling them.

They are still $185 with the Forum Code ( MBC ) it drops TO $180.

also I charge %3 more if you use paypal But i have been eating the extra for fourm Members so no extra charge.

If you have any question feel free to call or email.

cheers

Bob

860-673-6457

aloha
I am new so sorry if these are stupid questions.
how do you keep from burning yourself on those things between your legs? and how much smoke do they put out?

Hello Sam.

welcome to the forum ..

although Burning your left Leg could be possible, knowing the muffler is there and remembering it will severely cut down on any little muffler bite you get while wearing Shorts.
AS to the Smoke it really isn't at all noticeable.

cheers

bob:)

860-673-6457

BlueCollarBike

Got my kit yesterday

Well. Just got back from Bob's hideout (local buy) after swooping an injin from him. It was wild.:cool:

He even shaved off a fin from his (low) prize.

Nize fella. Wouldnt hesitate to buy another from him.

Totally insane dude (like me). Likable chap, may have come from Planet Earth, like me.

Lots, & lots, of (big boys') toyz!

Even shared a beah wiff me. HIC!

Now all I have to do is to convince him to let me camp out on Block Island 1st week of August! Go fishin. Off Montauk Point. Chug a brew. Race 80cc (err, 69cc) bikes.;)

PS Howz *** there is no feedback forum.

Just got back from bobs yesterday and wanted to clarify a few things:

Bob- You're the Man!

Starkm- I chose to take the drive heavily weighted on your advice, and you're the Man! I rove about 155 miles each way to get there from manchester nh, and was definitely not disappointed at all. I got to drive through a few miles of what I couldn't stop telling my wife was the Conneticut I remember, and arrived to discover that Bob, Grandpa rick and their family were people of the human variety like me :) Had a test drive on a shop model and a brew with Rick, and he gave me a few little extra parts, and great advice. He even greased a few points on the kit for before I left, and sodas for the road too. If they ever make a refer a friend network, you get the first brownie point for steering me their way.

Everyone else- When I purchase slightly higher ticket items, I usually follow a few heavily weighted points of interest to me. Shipping distance/cost, Price, overall quality, and trustworthiness. Bob just happened to be a perfect fit. He is the lowest bidder save one other, He seemed really trustworthy as backed up by other forum members, and since he was just barely close enough to drive I figured I'd see what starkm was talking about.

As for the quality what can I say? They're all the same. period. I looked at my kit verses what I see on all the other guys sites. You know the big 3 or 4 I'm talking about, and the only difference between their pictures, and what I got is the way they're arranged in the photo! Seriously. Use your head. If they're all the same, then what you should be worried about is buying from the guy who gets the motors as parts and puts them together in a shed outside his house. You don't want that. That's the guy who makes his rent off the stuff and doesn't have time to take his time doing a good job. Do you really think that guy wants to fix little stuff that just slows hin down? Sure china may not be better, but I bet it is... Those people have to make lots of those units a day but theirs have to work. They may be assembled quickly, but they're done that way by people who've lurned to do it fast and right. Getting back to my point, Bob is one of the only guy who gets his shipped whole.

Which leaves us with one difference. The box. The other guys have a master carton packed with 3 boxes. Bobs has 4. Why you ask? because bob pays the extra cash to get his kits shipped in boxes made of more robust cardboard. I can vouch for this. I was a shipping clerk at a midsized corporation for 2.5 years. His cardboard is probably the best they offer for the application. It does cost more. You know what else it does? It makes sure they arrive in one piece. Isn't that what everyone wanted?

So please everyone take my advice: Pay less money for the exact same thing, Get more box and padding, get an engine that's put together right. Also please consider having Grandpa Rick do your install. He has a true passion for what he's doing, and they're great people. Like bob said the bikes are being sold at a price that's basically charity. If anyone has motorcycle needs, Bob is definitely your guy too.

This one gets my blessing and seal of approval

-Evan

Amen, Evan.

You got yours installed by Grampy Rick, same day?

Whee-Oooo!

sadly no- my moon dogs delivery got pushed out to almost a full months shipping time. A word to the wise- do not use wal marts site to store shipping-it's bogus. Bogus time estimates. It's just a scam to save money on shipping employees to do individual package shipments. They'd rather trick you into consolidating your freight with theirs so they can ship it at their convenience and save costs all around. -evan

Bob - just referred a guy named Karl to you last night. He pulled me over in the parking lot the other day and we chatted for about 15 minutes. Then he emailed me and asked me for your info. I gave him this link, and your email addy.

:)

Bob - just referred a guy named Karl to you last night. He pulled me over in the parking lot the other day and we chatted for about 15 minutes. Then he emailed me and asked me for your info. I gave him this link, and your email addy.

:)

Thank You I appreciate it.:D

check out the Bike Grandpa Rick Thru Together Last night For my wife Carmen.

He and I stuffed A 50cc In a $89 Kmart Huffy with a few small mods.

Take a good look at the Throttle Cable going to the carb.

Bye the way If your wondering About the Chrome Trim dressing up the Gas tank All we use Is A Door chip guard Purchased at any Pepboys autozone for $3.

We buy a roll To save a few bucks as we use it on installs.

Cheers:)

Bob

http://www.motoredbikes.com/picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=731

http://www.motoredbikes.com/picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=730

http://www.motoredbikes.com/picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=733

Last edited by a moderator:
Back