complete 2 stroke Kits For $180

The kits that you sell, are they tier 2, phase 2 complaint? Are these kits legal for import into the USA?

The kits that you sell, are they tier 2, phase 2 complaint? Are these kits legal for import into the USA?

Hi torques

If your referring to EPA standards then no I do not have any certification these kits are or not Epa Approved .

I'm just being honest.
So if you wish to have your bicycle motor pass emissions I can not guarantee it will pass.

cheers::)

Bob

My question has nothing to do with passing emissions, that is not required in Arizona for a motorized bicycle. What I am referring to is that it is my understanding that unless the motors are EPA complaint (phase 2, tier 2) they are banned from import into the USA. The ban started in January, 2006. Aren't your motors under that ban? I am NOT accusing you of doing anything illegal or the such, I just want to know EXACTLY what is out there, what it is and how it got here. I may want to purchase one or more kits from you. Thanks for your help, Steve.

My question has nothing to do with passing emissions, that is not required in Arizona for a motorized bicycle. What I am referring to is that it is my understanding that unless the motors are EPA complaint (phase 2, tier 2) they are banned from import into the USA. The ban started in January, 2006. Aren't your motors under that ban? I am NOT accusing you of doing anything illegal or the such, I just want to know EXACTLY what is out there, what it is and how it got here. I may want to purchase one or more kits from you. Thanks for your help, Steve.

Sorry Torques I truthfully don't know..
I use to buy 5 or 10 at a time to fulfill my custom build orders from a well known vendor.
I just got sick of paying the ridiculous mark up so I just put up the ridiculous amount of money and bypassed him.
As to EPA It was never a particular Issue I was concerned about .

I just pay Many thousands of dollars And tell my exporter what I want
Just like Most other venders Do .
Although some venders..( I wont say who) buy motors in pieces ( this would be considered parts and not complete motors) In order to by pass EPA .Then they reassemble in a garage.
My MOTORS are not shipped into the USA in pieces and then reassembled ,my motors are shipped complete and all together.

I will check for you Torques and let you know

cheers

Bob:)
BlueCollarBikes@gmail.com

Hey Bluecollar, I just read your post about the prices of your kits and I say good for you! I know how much the kits cost plus shipping because I have researched selling them myself and you have a great price. You are not making a killing off of a sale but you are making a few bucks. I hope that you can continue selling in that range. If you can you should be able to build you up some business. Anyway... just my 2 cents!

cd

Crabdance .
Thank you for the kind words and your 2 cents.
Actualy On Monday I'm going to see if i can lower my kit prices even More.
I have my fingers crossed.

cheers:)
Bob

BlueCollarBikes@gmail.com

Bike engines

I see the engines for sale all the time at flea markets, and e bay all the time without the Cat converter, over half of the engines on e bay do not have the Cat.

Well, thanks for the input. I have no other concerns now, thanks for being so candid. Does that kit have a catalytic converter on the exhaust? I know some of the newer kits I will have access to have a cat convert (exhaust made in Germany supposedly).

Back