congratulation

J

japat100

congratulation to Tom and augidog and all the staff , for running a good ship .and be able to maintain a forum full of wonderful people worldwide ,and a joy to be part of,, ,and sometime today will hit the lucky no. 7 ,,,that is 700 members ,,
and for sure one reason why this hobby is so great is because of motoredBike.com
japat

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on, Japat. I'm glad you said it, cuz everybody's thinking it. ;)

I don't actually do anything here. They let me hang around because I'm soooo good-looking. :rolleyes: (They don't know my avatar isn't really me.)
:LOL:

I second that thought, except for the good looking part!
To Tom and Augie and all the others that I don't know, I applaud you all !
Thanks
Doc

i don"t think 700 is just any no. i think its the big turn in the road ,, i think you are going to see a great serge in membership ,and it seems the staff got everything in place to build a huge structure ,

i was not here early but it is always interesting to see how it got off the ground ,i would think when the forum hit 100 members it would be a no, that would be remember ..
it may also seem that when the forum hits a 1000 members it will be another stepping stone ,but by then the no. will be jumping so fast ,that you may only have a few hours befor you see 1100 .

the happy time motors , may be compared to the sewing machine motor ,, in 1880 Edison electric motor drives a sewing machine and in the year 1903 there were over 1.3 million sewing machine sold ,

now let me think 1 million happy time motors sold in 2010 and at least 20 percent belongs to motoredbike.com that would mean 1000 new members a day and about 300 new members asking augidog ""what kind of gas ?

japat

Congrats. I'm having fun being a Member here, and that is my goal in life. Having fun. Thanks.

that would mean 1000 new members a day and about 300 new members asking augidog ""what kind of gas ?..

read, read, READ!!! :LOL::LOL::p

nice to hear the good stuff once in a while, thanks :)

we run the MBc forum, but you all are MBc & that's why the j'int is rockin' :cool:

Augie, somtimes it seems that it becomes a lot more of a headache to ya then a hobby and I suppose if I had to deal with what you deal with on a daily basis, I would simply quit but with you, you can tell it's your life line and I admire that.
Please keep up the good work and the patience!
You blow me away with what you do and keep your sanity or at least the important part.
Come to think of it, maybe it's the insanity that keeps you going. Einstein was that way!
I think.
doc

candidly, the actual forum work can be taxing :rolleyes:, but this is what keeps me going:

i'm just as obsessed with this motorsport as any of ya!! i think it's obvious that i split my "work day" between the board, bike work, and bike riding. when i'm not on official duty i'm read read reading the forums & am amazed (sometimes almost hourly) at the ingenuity <---i couldn't think of one more word to type after that, so i guess that's the part that turns me on the most about MBc :)

and by the way, on the righthand side of the main page, you can see all our active moderators, this way you'll know who else is working so hard to keep the place in shape...inside their zones you have them to thank for the relevance and readability...i'm grateful as can be for our volunteer moderators, i know you are too :D

azkronic
drimpact
srdavo

spunout (on unpaid leave :LOL:)

:cool::cool:

Back