Conservatives Rule!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Oct 6, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

2. sparky

sparky Active Member

3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

come on spanky... seriously???

did you read the article in the second link... did you read the following comments??

This was probably some liberal Christian hater trying to get people like you going.... I guess it worked.

4. give me vtec

this one was just plain offensive... not even in good taste. Wonder what the muslims would have done if it was muhammad instead of Jesus??

5. give me vtec

6. sparky

sparky Active Member

Actually, I didn't. I know it's just a select group of Conservative Christians doing this, and there's no sense in me wasting much time over it... but I do know that most Conservative Christians don't actually comprehend the meaning of the Bible. Which comments are you referring to anyway... the Reddit comments? ... the Beliefnet comments? ... or the Conservapedia comments?

Doubtful. Here's something I'd like to share from the Reddit comments...

And this is one of the main reasons I'll never be a Christian. Perhaps I should take Judaism and Islam more seriously. :rolleyes7:

7. give me vtec

the last comment is why I dont go to Church regularly... I call them the "Holier than thou" crowd. There are many that go to Church for reasons other than finding Jesus and GOD.

Does not make me think any differently about Christianity. I follow the teachings of Jesus... not the Church and its patrons.