constitution for the newstates of america....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by give me vtec, Mar 20, 2010.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

evil forces have been at work a long time.there not gonna have fun when they get in front of god.......or me.

here comes another one god!:rambo:

lmao

3. kerf

kerf Guest

We are entering an epic period in our country's history. What happens in the next two or three years will determine if we are truly worthy of the Liberty and Freedom that our Founders bestowed upon this Nation. The forces of Progressivism are massed and willing to force their will on the majority of citizens, they are determined to not just govern Without The Consent Of The Governed but to rule this nation with an iron fist.

This Nation was conceived in the fires of revolution and I pray it still runs hot in our veins today. Ask God Almighty, that this time of Revolution may run it's course without blood being spilled and that the Principles of Liberty will still stand tall in the aftermath.

4. give me vtec

did you guys read through the new constitution I posted???

It was funded by nelson rockefeller to the tune of 2.5 million. It comes from UCSB and has gone through 40 know iterations to get to this point and every word is very carefully crafted. Most interesting attributes in the document that I found....

-no gun ownership rights
    -religion is a "privileged class" subject to the jurisdiction of the government
    -president has a 10 year term
    -new constitution automatically expires after 25 years leaving the creation of the new constitution up for who ever is in power at the time... or it opens us up for the world constitution (which I also have found)
    -Contains an elective branch that provides the "financing" and "management for election"
    -guaranteed life liberty and equality to all... subject to legal review
    -contains a planning branch....

It goes on and on...

I have done some research and stumbled upon an archive of audio from the first few sessions of the body that produced this document. Here listen for yourselves... I find the topics on revolution and dissent particularly interesting.

http://www.library.ucsb.edu/speccoll/digital/csdi/

5. kerf

kerf Guest

Dear Nelson is not, nor has he ever been a friend to Liberty. The first thing that struck me about the "New Constitution" was the length. You don't put that many words in a document and have any benefit for the people. We currently have enough Federal statutes on the books to fill a library. God only saw fit to give the whole world 10 Laws to live by and the Founders only needed 4 hand written pages to create a nation.

The excess wording is there to perpetuate total control over the lives of their SUBJECTS. ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!

6. give me vtec

have you ever read "night" by elleie weisel?

there is a passage in which a boy escapes the einsatsgruppen... first place he went was the synagogues to the rabbi. they didnt believe his story about the mobile killing squads. their whole village was eventually sent to the ghettos, then the trains, then the camps, and then the ovens.

7. give me vtec

the third reich was the third domino to fall after the french and red revolutions.

we are the last domino to fall... and the push to topple us will happen in a couple of hours.

GOD be with us...

8. kerf

kerf Guest

It's already a done deal, Stupak caved at 3 PM central. It's not over, there will be court and state challenges. Then Comes November!

9. Zev0

Zev0 Member

NOVEMBER is coming.
    http://novemberiscoming.com/

10. kerf

kerf Guest

Zev0, glad to hear from you. After they banned AG, thought they had hauled your old carcass out behind the barn and done you in.

11. Zev0

Zev0 Member

LOL, if certain people had their way I would be done in. Geeze, didn't know AG got banned. What did he do? Guess people didn't really care for his straight to the point attitude. Nope, one thing AG did not do was dance around the bush.

12. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

watching glenn beck the otherday.he said violence is not the answer.i dont beleive that at this point.the only thing that will turn back whats coming is violence in my opionion.however that might not even be enoughn this time.i say this time because every revolution i can think of has had violence.

the sheeple make me more sick than our government.they dont even seem human anymore.to them freedom means the right to have there white picked fence.

what ever happen to simpler times?

13. kerf

kerf Guest

Yeah, I miss him. I've been spending lots of time on one of my shooting forums. Getting ready, just in case this next chapter in American history goes bad. Looks like things will sux for a while.

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hey kerf, is AG's ban a temporary ban or a life ban.

I hope it's only a temporary one - i'll campaign to get him reinstated if otherwise.

I've put up a thread on "managing disagreement between those on Motored Bikes" - it's a sure fire winner:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?p=264480

Fabian

15. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

well they passed the health care bill.i read if you make more than 14000 a year and you dont have health insurance you'll get fined like 2000.

some crazy **** is coming fellas!this aint(or isn't) the world we grew up in!

i dont like the feeling im getting about this major power grab going on.

i have a feeling this isn't even a chip off the iceberg.

maybe the gun grab their planning will be the deciding factor for many.
    that might be a few years still.

16. kerf

kerf Guest

Given the length of time, it looks to be forever. RIP AG.

17. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

I would like to see AG back also.

18. give me vtec

it is just the tip... I can tell you exactly what they are doing if you want.

19. kerf

kerf Guest

I assume, getting rid of those of us that have a repressed progressive gene.

20. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

im all ears vtec.