Convert a diesel to gasoline on the cheap sort of

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by just for kicks, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Seems like someone tried to convert a diesel to gas at my work, well sort of :lol:.

We have a specialized truck that is a diesel with a generator on the back that is gasoline and the fuel key we use could turn on either type of pump.
    (see, right there, that is the problem-:lol:)

Well :lol::lol::lol: someone put about 25 gallons of gas in it (OH yeah they drove it for a short while) and did just over $1100 worth of damage to it :lol::lol::lol:.

I laugh because I had warned them many times that some braindead numbnutts would do that but they didnt listen :lol::lol::lol:.
    I had driven that truck for about 2 years with no problems but then I got put on another detail (painting-much easier for me) and thats what happened.

I guess I should have just used that truck to paint with even if it meant getting yellow paint all over the tailgate :lol::lol::lol: but stupid me thought it would be better to use a different 10+ year old truck (without the AC-:() for the paint detail since it cant look any worse and I wasnt about to work all day worring about a good truck and paint all over:rolleyes:.

Yeah I'm laughing bigtime.(I luv my job-:lol:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007