"cool stuff" on Whizzer USA website

L

likemyspoiler

I was just looking at the Whizzer USA website & saw they had added a few things. I clicked on cool stuff & there it was in black & white, my name. I clicked on it & it was a clip that our local news had came to my house to do an interview about fuel prices & alternate ways of travel. The motorized bicycle of coarse. I had told Debbie about it last year & forgot all about it. What a surprise when you go to the Whizzer website & your name is there with a video clip. I thought it was pretty cool that they had done that. I feel like a celebrity now. lol. The bad part was the guy from news 27, (Chuck Rhoads) road my wifes 05 Whizzer & the day before I almost ran out of gas at a buddies house & all he had was some 2 stoke mixxed fuel. I did what I had to & used some to get to the gas station. The only bad thing was the next day news 27 was coming to my house to do an interview. That's why it smokes in the clip when Chuck Rhoads was riding by the camera. Oh well, at least it kept the bugs away. Thanks, Dan Troutman

Hi Dan
That is a nice news clip. That surely can not hurt business. I am looking forward to meeting you when it gets warmer. I'm pretty sure Chris (KilroyCD},Jay (jbcruisin), and me (RdKryton) could have a good ride up your way. Think warm.

Jim

Last edited:
Yes, I can't wait for spring! I've been working on my fleet so I'm ready for nice weather!!! That would be cool to get a group together for a ride. I look forward to meeting everyone! I also would have no problem riding down your way. We'll be Whizzin soon, Dan:devilish:

Back