Copper exhaust gasket!

Discussion in 'Spare Parts & Tools' started by kawasaki999, Mar 28, 2009.

1. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

At last someone made a exhaust gasket that dont leak and will last, comes with hardware and even an allen wrench. Creative Engineering sells them.{727}483-1693.

2. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

What engines does he sell the copper gaskets for?

Why do you need an allen wrench?
  3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

He sells them as a small kit with socket head cap screws.
  4. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

5. BrettMavriK

BrettMavriK Member

Yep, new allen head screws and lock washers come with this "Dead Soft" copper gasket which is 3/32" thick and very malleable. The copper can be reused over and over again. It heats up differently than the metal exhaust flange and the aluminum head port, so it always stays sealed. This is the end-all, beat-all gasket that won't lose its' seal when you're out 15 miles from home.

Here's the link:

Attached Files:

6. DetonatorTuning

DetonatorTuning Active Member

will they fit the GP460 ? will C.E. do some for us ?
  7. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

DT, Not sure if they will fit the 460, I dont have a problem with any of mine leaking exhaust. Will check and let you know.
  8. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Interesting....i see Dax & Norman is associated with this website & they sell the Clutch Actuator plus a new type of Clam Shell Sprocket Adapter that i havn't seen before.It's different from Live Fast Motors version that i've tried & got working(US$70 though)...........must enquire further. :idea:
  9. Junster

Junster Member

Wow, can you say "add to favorite's" Seriously nice machined parts. Thanks for the link.