cranbrook/ huasheng / ezm guy hola!

new guy from nor cal

hi, im dayne from lincoln, cali, just above sacramento, i started building my first bike about 6 months ago to save gas on a daily commute to work. after getting alot of attention at work. ive since sold that bike and started another one for me...as well as build ones for guys at work! my current build is a brand new cranbrook i purchased from CL for $60, a huasheng 4 stroke , and an ezm tranny which i picked up from the vice prez, mike, of the company himself here in sacramento. man what a trip his place is! maber graveyard! also 4-5 wizzers as well! alot of good stuff there! anyhow, hows everyone doing?

Welcome to MBc, Dayne. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back