Criminals for Gun Control (non political comedy)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZnsaneRyder, Jun 3, 2009.

1. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

2. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Nice to see the Liberals have gotten the Criminals organized into a Union...

Maybe they'll get together and Lobby OSHA against their on the Job hazzards!

OSHA will probably listen and pass laws!

3. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

:jester:

ROFL! Imagine OSHA protecting the jobs of home invaders, LOL. hehehe

4. machiasmort

Why not? They told me that there was no law on the books that prevented my Employer from firing me for refusing to stick my hand in a running machine. They wouldn't fix it and wanted me to do so inorder to unjam it. I had witnesses and everything. The Company even admitted to this and latter said they didn't realize it was dangerous, despite an Enigneer almost severing his hand!

The Federal Government is in the business of protecting thugs already or else they wouldn't be restricting our rights Brother!

Why not pass OSHA Laws, after all they are "Career Criminals"

5. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

explain this?seen the cops over my neighbors today.asked him about it and he said some guy he owes 40 dollars to came over to his house flashing a gun looking for his money.he said his wife friend and him filled out affidavits saying they seen the gun.the cops said theirs nothing they could do unless they see the gun.what do yall think about this?????

7. machiasmort

Your neighbor lives in FL. He has the right to own a gun in his house so long as he's not a fellon.

You don't have to retreat in FL like in NY! If somebody came in my house and threatened me, I know what I'd do! Better make sure your in the right and talk to a lawyer first. The Cop sounds lazy to me by what you describe tho.

If I was your neighbor, I'd try to pay him back the $40 as soon as I could tho. If I legitimately owed him.

8. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

yeah.lol

9. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

10. seanhan

seanhan Member

Aug 24, 2009

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State N.C. Democratic Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician’s home county said.

The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus , Bladen and Brunswick counties.

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff’s Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.

“I am not in a position to talk to you” Soles said by telephone. “I’m right in the middle of an investigation”.

Soles, a top-ranking Democrat and the longest-serving member of the legislature, already was the subject of an SBI investigation over sexual misconduct allegations with former male clients (Now, that sounds more like a liberal to me).

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn’t hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical leftist fashion, the “Do As I Say And Not As I Do” Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine. But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

So when people ask why we need to arm ourselves when the police are a phone call away . . . . .my thoughts are, we don’t ‘need a gun’ until we NEED a gun . . . . .seems like Mr. Senator learned that up close and personal.

11. seanhan

seanhan Member

Aug 24, 2009

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State N.C. Democratic Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.

The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus , Bladen and Brunswick counties.

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.

"I am not in a position to talk to you" Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation".

Soles, a top-ranking Democrat and the longest-serving member of the legislature, already was the subject of an SBI investigation over sexual misconduct allegations with former male clients (Now, that sounds more like a liberal to me).

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical leftist fashion, the "Do As I Say And Not As I Do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine. But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

So when people ask why we need to arm ourselves when the police are a phone call away . . . . .my thoughts are, we don't 'need a gun' until we NEED a gun . . . . .seems like Mr. Senator learned that up close and personal.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  12. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Your neighbor should have shot the guy...then the cops would have seen the gun on or near his body...even though your neighbor owed him money...going to someones house,with a gun to collect a debt..come on ...in Florida this is ...Home invasion with a firearm,,brandishing a gun with intent to commit murder as long as drugs are not involved here this would be clear cut self defence...

13. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

cant beleive this is the first time i seen this post.awsome post man.yeah its BS

14. machiasmort

Good, I hope they put him, (Senator R.C. Soles), on the do not sell list, take all of his guns and supply him with a cellphone and a State Police number.

You know everybody here has got to be happy the old boy deffened himself at 74... This is a classic example of, "I'm too good to follow the Laws I write"!

My Grandfather(85) carried his Colt .22 religiously (arround the house). Heard a noise late one night and caught a guy climbing through his 1st floor kitchen window. That old Geezer snuck up on the punk, knowing every creak in the floor (having lived there for 50 yrs.), pressed the pistol to his head and snapped the cap. THE ROUND WAS SO OLD IT DIDN"T FIRE!!!

The intruder,(so unnerved) struggled to get out of the window and cut himself seriously. Buffalo PD followed the blood trail and locked the scumbag up for a long time, adding we'd have liked to given him the business but he was too seriously cut up!!!

Grandpop's got a new box of CCI hollow points that very Christmas, to the dismay of my Father and Uncle's (a day or two latter)! I still remember the look on his face when he opened them, that look of, at least somebody thinks I'm right! He had the I've lived here for almost my whole life attitude, at 85, what will they do, lock me up for the rest of it? who'd have known he'd make it to almost 100!

An Uncle of mine caught a guy breaking into his house and beat him so bad w/ the barrel of his shotgun, he bent it! It was an older "Made in USA" barrel!!! Ouch!!! He almost got sued because he let the guy leave on his own free will and called for the paramedics down the road!

The guy told my Uncle I broke in because I heard you have guns here! LOL! My Uncle said smacking him, yup, this is one! LOL!

15. machiasmort

Certain part's of Buffalo are rough places. The two incidents, took place less than a mile appart... You don't hear about them in "armed citizen", the NRA publication because they flirt the lines. You shouldn't have to retreat from your own house!

If infact it was an accident (looks it according to PD), may my very heart and prayers go to that guy in FL. who just accidently shot his Wife...

So many times, I've asked why, only to learn latter... This shall be no different, EVERYTHING, happens for a reason. If the truth be told here? When his time comes, they will be happier than anybody else here!