Crop Circles. . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Sep 15, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

the first two were interesting the last one was a kook site... I dont doubt intelligence outside our solar system. If the first one was true... who do you think the deceivers are???

3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Somehow I doubt that an advanced civilization that can travel through space and remain undetected by us, wants to use our fields as a big etch-a-sketch. (or put things up our butts, which is a common tale with abductees)

4. give me vtec

yeah that is a good point...

5. sparky

sparky Active Member

Hey, maybe Scientology is the one, true religion! Xenu put us all here!! Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. :goofy::dunce::goofy:

:rolleyes7: :rolleyes7: :rolleyes7: :rolleyes7: :rolleyes7: :rolleyes7:

6. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Personally, I'm of the opinion that occasionally some teenage equivalent alien minor hooligan borrows Dad's "car", picks up some buddies, and goes to put up graffitti and play pranks on the retarded kids in the "projects".

Makes as much sense as anything else.

7. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

LOL! Best explaination I've heard yet!

8. machiasmort

I'm tellin you guy's, they are real!!! I know what I saw and had 3 others w/me!

All I can say is that I pray you get the same chance, it will change your life for ever!
    This is what leads me to believe that there is a power source here on this planet we are merely overlooking... Hence fueling my interest in alternative energy!

Crop circles??? Don't know if I believe or not? Aliens/ UFO's Absolutely!

9. machiasmort

LOL! Lights formed them LOL! The fanning in lengths of the nodes can be explained by the fat redneck farmer leaning towards the center of the turn!

10. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

My tinfoil hat liners are now in stock and ready to ship.

11. give me vtec

Ill take 10...

12. machiasmort

I agree, cool vids... I'm telling you guy's, there's a power source we are overlooking here! If you seen how fast this thing took off and dead silent! It parted water over a game preserve and didn't make a sound! Was at least the size of a city block. Wish you could have seen the faces of my friends while we looked at eachother under it's light!

13. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Most excellent..they come in a DIY kit with very easy to follow instructions....but I am a little worried as to the marketing aspect of this venture as the instructions are only available in English for the first production run.

14. scokes

scokes Member

"the aliens did it... no, the gov't did it... no wait, the muzzle 'ems... no, no, Bob did it. ah who cares?"

I like to think aliens did it, but I have seen some pretty awesome human-made crop circles.

15. sparky

sparky Active Member

I actually didn't get to watch the videos in the third link. I just posted it for the examples of amazing crop circles at the top. There were other amazing crop circles, but I figured you guys could find your own. Some of them are simply mind-blowing.

16. sparky

sparky Active Member

17. scokes

scokes Member