Curiosity Killed The Cat (chinese engines)

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by Connor, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Connor

Connor Guest

Just curious what site you guys bought your motors off of.

Mine was from www.thatsdax.com

2. etheric

etheric Guest

Same with Heath and I, but through his ebay account.

3. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Which motor?
    hehehehe
    I got my 80cc Grube from simpson motorbikes; no problems, great customer support, pretty cool guy.

4. Steve

Steve Guest

Livefastmotors.com Got a Chinese 70cc from them, but I don't like to confess it to too many people. :sad:

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

thatdax. he comes around the forum every now and then

6. nogoodnic42

nogoodnic42 Guest

I agree Riff, I have gotten several engines from Mike, great guy to deal with and awsome customer service...Kelly

7. got mine from dax -

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

dax for me, too. i recieved superfast warranty service 8)

NOTE: i moved this topic and edited the subject line. tom & i are on a re-organizational blitz...if we move something, or add a "tag" to the subject line, it's no reflection on the original poster...

9. azbill

azbill Active Member

got mine from thatsdax Duane was really helpful on phone too

Bill

10. try1897

try1897 Guest

Kings motorbikes cause they were on sale and at a good price. He has replaced a few small things no problem and was quick with service. T

11. Mine from kingsmotor too.

12. Patch

Patch Guest

so are these Dax Engines any good I was looking at one on ebay from dacscomm (the seller) I would like to save some money...or should i go with the 80cc or 60cc or even 55cc engines on Simpsonmotors any help much appreciated

Patch

13. Barret

Barret Guest

Got mine from Mike Simpson, too. He's the first person I contacted about this amazing hobby, and he set me in the right direction.

14. My first engine came from Duane at thatsdax, second engine came from Dennis at Grubee.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

The "other" 80's are really 70's and those are really 67 point something cc's.

I got both mine from dax (eBay). Good stuff Maynard!

16. ibeenjammin

ibeenjammin Guest

Got mine from a guy off craigslist.com in Orange County.