Custom Bike Hubs

vegas3416

Local time
7:21 PM
These things are SICK...if you've been looking for some sick hubs that can run a disk and sprocket on opposite side the correct way....here they are. Coming soon from Pirate Cycles. Man, I want as many as I can get my hands on.

Attachments

• IMAG0705.jpg
    IMAG0705.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMAG0707.jpg
    IMAG0707.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMAG0706.jpg
    IMAG0706.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Man, that's nice craftsmanship! I'm happy to see some custom parts come to market, this one will greatly improve stopping power.

Yeah these things are slick...can't wait until the production run starts on these things. Looks like there will be two spindle versions allowing for more customizable builds.

Check it out

Yeah...this is the new hub for sure

Attachments

• IMAG0719 (1).jpg
    IMAG0719 (1).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    IMAG0718.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 184
To the motor...LOL...no but really would depend on how you have your bike setup. If your using a china girl (or two stroke)..just flip disk and sprocket and run jack shaft for bike pedals. Or run a jack shaft setup. You can also run dual sprockets..One sprocket for motor on disk side in picture and bolt another sprocket on opposite side for bicycle sprocket. This is also good for when someone runs v-brakes instead of disk brakes. The hub is a standard 135mm drop out spacing and 36hole..its also symmetrical so no need to have an offset when lacing a wheel which is really good because it gives the rider the strongest wheel setup possible. Bolt is a 8mm bolt that bolts hub to frame. 6061 aluminum hub and the rest is 4130 Chromoly...This hub is no joke. Solid piece of equipment.

OK, was confused thinking this would put the disk on the side with the freewheel so jackshaft wasn't needed.

In that frame pic it looks like the chain will rub against the frame on the sprocket...........where are the mounts for the caliper? Order carefully.

Back