Customer service issues with distributors

I personally have had more than one incident involving very poor customer service with the website gasbike.net. The first incident was the week of christmas. I ordered some parts. I did not find out until the next week that the warehouse had been closed the week that I ordered my parts. I did not receive my parts until 3 weeks after I had ordered them. The second incident happened just recently. I ordered some parts from them a week ago, chocking the previous incident up to it being the holidays, and seeing no reason for future delays. Boy, was I wrong! One of the parts that I ordered last week was not in stock and yet i was not informed of this until yesterday. Now my package is finally being shipped today. I specifically told them last week that I needed those parts by this Friday, and was specifically told that I would receive them in a timely manner. I suppose I might mention that if you order $50 worth of parts or more, you get free shipping. Both times I have ordered more than that amount, and both times I have gone with free shipping. It seems that if you get free shipping, this company does not care when you get your package. I would not buy from them unless you are willing to spend extra money to upgrade your shipping. They have never offered me satisfactory customer service. When a company makes a mistake, or there is a delay on their end, they should not have a problem going the extra mile to make sure that you get what you paid for in a timely manner. This company has very poor customer service, slow shipping, and does not notify customers of delays until the last minute. I am sure that there are others out there who have had similar experiences with this webiste or with kingsmotorbikes. both sites are owned by the same company. Please share your grievances here. Perhaps if enough grievances are aired, they will change their policies.

haven't made enough posts to use the vendor reviews. Besides, this isn't a review. this is a voicing of grievances. Its a free country and I should be able to voice my grievances in an open way.

A review usually covers many facets of an experience. In this thread, I am only covering one issue: poor customer service. Therefore, this does not qualify as a review.

haven't made enough posts to use the vendor reviews. Besides, this isn't a review. this is a voicing of grievances. Its a free country and I should be able to voice my grievances in an open way.

Your grievenaces may be voiced in the vendor reviews.

I agree it is a free country, I love the freedoms I have.
But it is a private website with rules that must be followed for membership.

Back