cvt transmission

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by eastwoodo4, Jun 10, 2009.

1. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

i have a cvt trans like the one LF used on his trike.i dont have any more motors to put on has chrome cover with small hole in it.u can have it for 10 bucks.u work out will need the bicycle size sprocket.the one on it now is small chain for pocket bike.

2. heathyoung

heathyoung Member

Would you be interested in shipping to Australia?
  3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

wouldnt know where to start?but if u send me a shipping box that i can just sticket in that would work.when u got it u could pay me.
  4. heathyoung

heathyoung Member

Hm. Good question. UPS do international, its actually far cheaper for me to send something to you than the other way around.

I know it will cost more than the item to ship, but anyways - there are no sources here in Aus. I'm located in Newcastle, NSW, Australia if this helps with the shipping cost calculations. I can paypal you the funds for shipping no problems.
  5. datsun610

datsun610 Member

hi have you still got it for sale
  6. richardmg9

richardmg9 New Member

I want that!

I hope you still have the cvt, I will buy via pay pal as soon as you're ready if you haven't sold yet.
    Thank you for your time,
  7. RocketJay

RocketJay New Member

If you still have the "X2" CVT I will buy it right away. I am mostly interested in the plastic cover on the pulley side but will be glad to buy the entire unit if it is still available. Thanks!!