Cyclist Wants A Moped

wyojimmy

Local time
12:14 AM
I live 20 miles from work and now that I am older it takes too long to bike both ways. I am looking for information on kits to convert my bike or mopeds. Average speed, average cost, best kind of bike to convert, etc.

I live 20 miles from work. Now that I am older it takes too long to bike these rolling hills. I am looking for information on electric kits or mopeds. Average speed, average cost, best bike to convert, etc.

Hello and welcome to the forum. 20 mi. is a pretty healthy commute but it sounds like you've been doing it on the pedal so a motor assist would be a big leg up, lol.

There's a ton of info in these pages so I suggest you'll find many of your prelim questions already asked and answered within, then you'll narrow it down to what's best for you. Good luck and good riding.

Hi Jimmy

And Welcome. Lots Of Options. Do You Have A Bike You Want To Use? What Kind Of A Budget Do You Prefer? Hilly Terrain, Top Speed, Is Fuel Milage A Main Concern. Do You Have Tools Or Want A Easy Bolt On System.

Ron

Back