Daniel- Syd AUS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dan13l, Jun 4, 2008.

1. dan13l

dan13l New Member

Hey! my name is Daniel im from Sydney AUSTRALIA. i found out about this site from my friend and yeah..

Im actually intrested in making up my own set up pretty much.. i have the bike and my 2 stroke whipper snipper.. so im just trying to find a few methods on how to build a bike up! so get ready for my noob *** questions.. lols.. yeah anyways! hey to everyone on the forum, and i hope i dont cause to much of a burdon!

peace yO!

2. fredie

fredie Member

hey aussie mate
  3. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Welcome to MBc

4. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  5. will_start

will_start Member

6. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Welcome to MBc Daniel good luck on your endeavors and happy motoring!
  7. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Daniel. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
  8. Aussie_Glenn

Aussie_Glenn Member

GDay Daniel, welcome about. The more Aussies the better!

9. Irish John

Irish John Guest

Welcome aboard Daniel. Bikes should be compulsory transport in sydney I reckon.
  10. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi and welcome; is the worlds fastest indian as much enjoyed as it is the usa, it seem a group of us will be going to the salt this year, some for worlds records. maybe another movie in the makeing, if so i want to be played by newman, no not alfred e.