dax an honest man!

A good example. Picked up a new muf. for my 2stroke today. I live close to Dax and went over and picked it up. Got home with it and it had a hole in the weld. I called him and explained and he said no problem there will be another one on the porch for you and keep the other. No Q's asked, no bs. That's service. It was just a muffler but ypou get the idea. He does this for everyone that does business with him. I'm not saying that some of the others aren't as credible, I just feel like this guy goes above and beyond. Also there isn't a single product around that doesn't have some sort of copy, patent or not. He's offering a SIMILAR product at a price that is a little easier to swallow. Nuthin immoral or dishonest about that at all. It's entrepreneurial spirit. Cell phones, computers, the bike you ride, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, the **** you shove in and even spew out of your mouth resembles something else=) Not ment to be snide, just real.

Ive had several dealings with Duane at Thats dax he is a standup guy and has become my friend through dealing with him. Thats beside the point though he stands behind his stuff 150% and you can always call and **** either answer or call you back. He also guarantees anything he sells most things for 1yr. Were all looking for new stuff if he finds a way to do some thing less expensive why not you can always pay more money if you want. Enough said. Illinois Larry

I think I will stick to pirate cycles.Read the vendor reviews and he's 100% excellent.I want a pirate T shirt.Too much tension In this room:whistle:

Last edited:
I was wrong for my earlier posts and found out you cannot patent a shift kit and I apologize to professor for my earlier post.I was wrong and eat my words.Unfortunately though.In this society you can pretty much steal anyone's Idea.Even with a patent.And now because of Some Issues brought to my attention.I decided to Deal with pirate cycles.No offense to you good vibrations or anyone else In here.I just feel like I need to drop out of this post room with my dignity.And keep my mouth shut till" I learn more about how things work In the motorbike community.Think I'll go stand In a corner now with my nose against the wall for a few days.:cry:

Last edited:
Just spoke to Duane a few hours ago....

He is a first class guy.... exchanging my engine for me no questions asked after almost a full year of owning it and using it!

If he does not answer the phone himself, he returns ALL voicemails left for himself!

I do understand your sensitivity, just know I'm not trying to offend you or anyone. I've never dealt with some of the other vendors and it kind of sounds like no one should be dealing with some of them. The whole shift kit, china made we need an american engine thing sort of gets me goin' though. Somebody needs to prove to me that Q.C. here is any better than it is anywhere else. As far as I'm concerned people here build ****. But that's not the point of this thread. Yes, get yer stuff from Dax.

:rolleyes: Wow!!!!This site gets more heated over petty differences than a volcano.To each their own.Think I'll be a good little boy and go back In the corner now.:rolleyes:

Seriously though,I have to admit seems like dax does take care of his customers.Anyone know If you can add an extended muffler to the titan or pipes? Dumb question,I know.I just seen his site and noticed there was no long cool muffler on the titan.Did not say I was 100% buying off him.Depends on my funds next friday.I may have to buy a freaking china girl 2 stroke.I hope I can upgrade.

Hey guys. I wasn't tryin' to rustle anyone's feathers either. It just seems like alot of people base their op. of Thatsdax based on that shift kit thing and it's not the truth. No one needs to go to their corner or anything. This isn't supposed to be that kind of place. I haven't been on these forums for very long myself so my opinion is just a pi with an onion in it=) I hope Pirate treats you well. I may find myself using them someday. Some people have some things that others don't. Spredin' tha luv ya kno!

I do believe daxs kit will come with a muffler tail pipe If you remove the stock muffler on the Titan A stock muffler will bolt up.

Back