Crashes Death on the Road

We had a motorcycle cop killed last summer. He was rearended by a cager at an intersection. No one is 100% safe out there. I drive offensively and have a M249 SAW mounted on my bike and blow away potential hostiles before they can do me harm :)

Some people drive aggresive some defensive this is why there are accidents in the first place. I dont think you can do anything to change this, i think its just being at the wrong place at the wrong time thats why there are serious accidents.

It is insane the way many of the cagers drive. They act as if we are invisible. About a week ago a PU truck stoped at a stop sign then pulled out right in front of me. I came just short of laying the bike down as he finally stopped (in my lane) and I got arround him. I used to carry a 45 auto where ever I went but, I had to stop that. I couldn't afford the ammo any more! My thoughts and prayers go out to the ones who have suffered from this loss.

So Skyliner that M249 affect your balance when firing???LOL

Must be a bear to reload while riding..:giggle:

Sometimes I mentally annihilate peeps who just don't have a clue while trying to text, eat a cheeseburger and speed down my street @ 50+ (my street is a 25 MPH zone) Fortunately with some anonymous phone tips I see a lot more of our local constabulary keeping their quotas up. :rolleyes:

Downfall is that I can blow the cobwebs out of my 66cc HT even less now..:cry:

Back