Death Race 2007 Results

where are my manners?

wtf is wrong with me...? to forget to say big thanx to roland and fred and everyone at spooky tooth cycles for organizing such an awesome, fun experience. kudos!!!!

How about this for a potential edge in next year's race. Electric motor to assist gas engine with a small sprocket (32 or 36 tooth) on uphill portions w/o need to pedal too much or hard.

How much flat portions were there that the small sprocket engines could pull away from the pack? Where small sprocket bikers able to keep up with 48 or 50 tooth sprockets with pedalling or did they gain ground on flat portions?

I'm gonna race this next year and hate losing.

better late than never. finally getting around to posting the few pics i took w/ my camera.

Isn't this beautiful?
1152_bikes_2.jpg

our friend George's bike-
1152_georges_bike_2.jpg

azKronics ride-
1152_bills_bike_1.jpg

azVinnie's ironhorse-
1152_vinnies_bike_1.jpg

and this friend, with his puppy ridin' shotgun (yes, he did)
1152_puppy_1.jpg

and that's all i have

right on happy, nice pics buddy, can't wait for the next rally......, l do remeber that guy with the dog, that is funny.........later

Looks like a lot of fun.

Augie,

We're going to have to try and put something together like that for the Great Pacific Northwest riders!!

Dan

That looks like the most fun, I love the desert. I made a 39 tooth sprocket, and with my engine porting I can pull shell hill in signal hill here in So Cal. I wonder how mine would do? To make a sprocket I lay'd a motorcycle sprocket on the one from the kit and then on a drill motor ran a drill in each cog. Then carved to outside off with a band saw, took a angle grinder and cleaned it all up and wallah, and I still have the chrome. Arizona thats not too far from here. 2008 I am supposed to go to Alaska on the Super 90 but I haven't found one yet, I have three of these. Have fun, Dave

this next one im going to well whats the engine REGS and sprocket size REGS
any one and is nos legal and can we bring out a 30inch bike

Back