Decided to buy a motorbike

fusion

Local time
4:43 PM
Hello everybody, at last I've decided to get a motorbike, that's why I am here. What model is better to start?

Hello everybody, at last I've decided to get a motorbike, that's why I am here. What model is better to start?
Well, fusion, your question prompts a whole lot of other questions before it leads to any sort of answer.

By "buy a motorbike", just what so you mean? Almost everybody here bought a BICYCLE then put a motor of some sort on it themselves. Of which there are a plethora too choose from. Next question is - how do you intend to use it? What type of terrain will you mostly be riding in? How much mechanical experience/aptitude do you have? Do you want/need electric as opposed too gas power? Both of those choices lead to a whole bunch more questions.

I'd suggest that your best bet is to go to the photo gallery, study the pictures of various rigs there, and get some better idea of what exactly you want/can afford and have the skill to buy/build/operate and maintain. Then you'll ne ready to make a decision, but before you do look up the various threads addressing the type(s) of bikes you are interested in.

There is an incredible wealth of knowledge embodied in this site, and an even greater wealth of good will and eagerness to assist you, so long as you show by doing your basic research that you are truly interested in making a sound decision. Get too reading.

Glad to have you join us.

Welcome to the sight fusion! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Back