Deep in the Hill Country of Texas

fritztownboardtrack

Local time
12:45 AM
I just stumbled across this forum while researching bike motors and engineering. I'm a hot rodder (old school) and vintage Brit bike fan. I was looking for a new way to kill myself and involve my rodding skills.

I now know that my thing has a name - "Board Tracker Bikes" and I've already seen enough to get my mind spinning!

Hi fritztown. Welcome to MBc!
LOL, plenty of ways to kill yourself here....

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D

Hi fritztown. Welcome to MBc!
LOL, plenty of ways to kill yourself here....

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D

Thanks, groucho, for the welcome. I usually spend evenings on the Jalopy Journal but now have new time waster! The posting of board track type bikes has just recently picked up it seems. I would welcome any and all "replica" racer builders to post more custom builts on here. Can we start a sub-thread devoted to BTR builds?

Welcome to MBc.
I owned a 1971 Triumph 650 Bonneville for many years and loved that old trumpet.

Back