DENVER ,CO group bike ride

andrewflores17

Local time
8:21 AM
What date? Your meeting place is really close to Mountain View cops and they are not MAB friendly, just something to think about.

Last edited:
doh sorry the 2nd of june
like darwin said avoid mountain veiw at all costs nothing but people looking to improve their revenue stream with your paycheck over thier. we will also not be going into wheatridge after some run ins with johnny law nothing bad their just not MB friendly is all .

should be fun tow 99cc predators will up thier me and a freind thier should be a whole asortment of MB thier .

Denver Area Ride VIII - Saturday June 2nd

Thank you Andrew for starting the thread, I wasn't sure if I should post it here. I normally schedule these rides on the other forum. I think that we can get more people out there if it's on both sites. These rides are always titled "Denver Area Rides", but when we meet up we never end up staying in Denver. We end up going to the mountains or something. Let's give Denver a shot this time, plenty of trails, routes, and scenery to get lunch and have some fun! Hope to see some new local guys out there!

:D

Saturday June 2nd - 12pm noon
Berkeley Park Rec. Center
Parking Lot

For Directions - Click here

How do you get to the bike trails from berkley? A suggestion is meat at johnson parks at wads.

How do you get to the bike trails from berkley? A suggestion is meat at johnson parks at wads.

There are several routes to and from the trails from Berkeley. We will not be entering into Wheat Ridge at all until further clarification, we found out on the last cruise that our motorbikes are completely illegal in their little town :poop:. I don't want to steer anybody away from future rides or get anyone into trouble if by chance we get pulled by an a**Hole cop. So that would alleviate meeting at Johnson Park or anywhere in Wheat Ridge. Since the DAR's have started that's where we have always met... no sense on changing it now. Plus we don't stay on the bike paths all the time... better to have options on which way to go :cool:

Could someone explain what happened in wheat ridge, I ride through there alot. Is this something new? Did someone get pulled over? I need to know wassup.

I'd like to be there, Andy, but I don't think I can ride that far in the time allotted from WA.
these old bones are only good for at most 60 mile a day. Nonetheless, I shall be there
in spirit. Be safe & best of luck.:D

Back