Derringer boardtracker bike frame?

The only difference I can find is that the seat tube angle on his is just a little more relaxed, probably due to a different year or model than the one I got a pic of.

67252%20copy.jpgFOUND IT FOR SURE. Did a little more searching and it turns out that bike is made by SUN. There new industrial rental bike is it 100 percent. Lines up perfectly to it with all the correct angles. Makes sense, it's a little more heavy duty apparently. Raleigh and Diamond back are very close but this is it for sure.

http://www.sunbicycles.com/sun/index.html

This could be cool though. Put a top tube and tank and drop the engine down in that cradle and it would be very 1920's.

streamway3.jpg

just some slight seat tube angles is all. Although this is a thick steel frame.

front end?

Does it use the "standard" Schwinn style springer front end? The white tires surely aren't Cokers, although at that price they should be.

Chris

Yes and either white Kendas like mine (thats what they look like) or cream Felt Quick Bricks (which will be my next set).

Is it a "style thing" or a quality issue that is making you use the Felt tires?

The Kendas have worked fine- but they have a max. rec. pressure of 40 psi. I am not a small man. I would like to use more psi in the tires, but I dont want to exceed the recommended pressure. The Felt tires have a max psi of 55. I think that would help me not flatten the tires as much and there may be less rolling resistance. If the Kendas allowed more pressure, I would gladly use set after set.

Good to know. They also have a nice fat sidewall that helps with the vintage look. I just wish they made the button tread tires for bikes, not antique mc's. The 200 bucks a pop from Coker is a bit too rich for my blood.

Thanks!

Back