Diamondback Edgewood 21sp w/staton HS 49cc kit

275.jpg276.jpg$500, motor has about 10 hours riding time on it. Last year and a half been riding scooters and no time for the MAB. Great bike and a good deal. I've been into scooters lately and now a new M/C owner. Rather sell this nice ride then let it sit for years. Hopefully will sell it in the Denver area, shipping a whole bike isn't my cup of tea. If someone wants just the kit let's talk and we can ship just that and I can sell the bike easily on Craig's. I have a whole box of various spare parts and 2 96oz plastic tanks I'll throw into any deal who buys the bike and kit. OBO will be considered but it must be reasonable. PM me and we'll talk if interested.........giving up the MABs for now.

Last edited:
Glad to see that life is treating you well. I used to live in Denver and rode my rode bike all over the city when I was stationed at Lowery AFB. Thats where I took my formalized hang gliding lessons and Ive flown all over thr Rockies and backpacked across the Divide and floated Royal Gorge. Stay in touch from time to time.

$500 seems high to me after consideration, that's the best bicycle I've ever owned. Maybe that's the reason for the high price initially. Reality sets in and realize what maybe it's really worth. $350 rock bottom price if interested.

Shipping

Hey so I just moved from Littleton to DC to go to college but I was wondering how much just the kit would be?

Sorry I won't separate or ship. Will sell locally at that price or it will sit till I want to ride it in the future.........FYI, bike has the OEM black Honda gas tank installed on it.

Not for sale anymore. Learned of the expansion of the bike trail system out to the airport and beyond due to the light rail line. I want to il-legally explore this system someday.

Glad to hear that. Your name sake "Charles Darwin" is one of my favorite authors. If I make it back out to fly the rockies, I'll bring my bike and let you show me some of your trails there in your area. I'll probably bring one of my road bikes and canoe too.

Back