Did your friends think you were crazy when you got a MB?

wildchild04

Local time
2:57 AM
I'm thinking of getting one for a commuter, 5 miles each way. My friends think I'm nuts, and get the reaction of just ride your bike.

Or, I've only seen one of those in town, ridden by that weird, crazy guy...

No, they know the deal. It's expected of me. I still play with R/C heli's, and still light fireworks too. I'm 47 !:p

Yes, my friends and my wife all think I have gone over the deep end. My wife thinks it's just a fad and I will soon be over it and won't ride anymore... NOT!

cd

NO! I AM NOT CRAZY!!
Everyone ELSE is crazy!
Ha HAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

My brother attributed it to the fact that I may have smoked too many agricultural products as a teenager.

YES !!,
but then, as with others they are never totally surprised, i'm an ALL IN OR NOTHIN' kind of guy.

i sold my car before my kit arrived, i've put my '02 ZRX1200R street bike up for sale. if i can find a tube frame dune buggy with a title and lights i'm going to buy it for driving to work this winter.

i figure it's no diff. than snowmobiling (which i love) and do you remember how fun VW bugs were on snow ?!?

my son was sure i had finally lost it when i told him what to expect. that is UNTIL he heard the GP460 running and saw me going by at 35mph.

then he wanted to ride it and now wants one too.

life is good,
steve

Back