Digital Tachometer settings? "Run Leader"

I really need a hug...Gonna be brutally honest here.... 3 days sober and it is killin me...

Go ahead..make fun and laugh all ya mugs want to....

got that Covid and thought i was dying. Thank God for my wife! I thought i was dying, i laid on the floor for 2 days.

Have you all or any of you had the covid?
no Vax, just rode through it...liked to kill me
Put me in the hospital for 4 days in February. Had it 21 days. Was another month after I was over it before I got my strength back.

I really need a hug...Gonna be brutally honest here.... 3 days sober and it is killin me...

got that Covid and thought i was dying. Thank God for my wife! I thought i was dying, i laid on the floor for 2 days.

Fully vaxed plus flu shot, had covid for a day, wasn't more than a runny nose. Get those vaccinations people, or suffer.

Karl i got all this gas bike stuff man...Zeda s*** and smolik stuff and stuff from a long lost brother from our family we havent seen in years.
I told ya a year ago i'd sell it all to you but now if ya want it it is free man...so much stuff brother it's unreal...you aint to far from me i am in Virginia.
I'm in Omaha Nebraska.

I can't remember the last time I was sick, I never get vaccinations either. I haven't smoked weed in MONTHS!!! ugh. Maybe soon though, maybe soon. I got hired on as a maint tech at a place, job starts on the 14th.

Wrap it about 4-5 times around the S/P wire.
They suggest tying a half knot then using small zip ties to hold it on but anything will work.
Zip Ties are sure not to come off

13 times just like a hangsman's noose. Lol I use a small tie wrap to hold the 2 ends together.

I did 5-6 and I have it on the right setting, but I thing the ?range? Setting is off I'm running between 6k and 12k on the readout

Back