Do all you guys know about the CC segment of the forum?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by professor, Jul 23, 2010.

1. professor

professor Active Member

At the top of the White Zone where the posts are listed, is a spot talking about the CC. It is for discussion of topics not allowed in the regular sections. Like political and religious talk.
    No posts in CC show up when you click on "Recent Posts" if you do not have access, so you would not even know it is there, normally (send a PM to Tom- as noted in his Stickey- requesting access if you want in.

There was a very funny but political post today that I looked for later and was gone, it belonged in CC.
    I had no clue about CC for a long time, think it is a very good idea. Not moderated, but Mods do go there (see- they follow the rules too).

If I missed or was wrong about anything, please correct me.

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Professor, about the only thing you missed (and likely not aware of) is that there is a minimum age limit for the CC. We don't allow anyone under 18 into the CC because of the nature of some posts and/or threads.
  3. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

That's the only thing that bugs me I might as well be 18 cause I act like an adult and almost fully think like one, sigh... oh well, 3 more years......
  4. mechanicojoe

mechanicojoe Member

i know how you feel ^^^^^^
  5. WhizBangAndy

WhizBangAndy Member

Dont rush it guys..Youll be older before you know it..