Do not buy from....

PK. are really quiet good but I don't need them due to this sight and others. I lurked for some time and read and read till I had enough knowledge to make educated decisions about what I was going to do...POPS

I think the PK. instructions could walk a novice through a build.

any sites you can pass on...because i want to use this one as a learning experience! i pretty much got it...i just can't start until my new free wheel rim and throttle lever come in! :( but hopefully this weekend i can get it done or have to wait till next week! Pedaling my bike to work sucks!

yeah i got this page booked marked from an earlier post....i'm looking for websites to buy from...see i got a couple of friends who want to do this too but they want to see how mine turns out!

we can call this -- just one example for this company
are they listed in the vendor area here ??

if not maybe they should be ??

at least you got one -- ride that MB thing

you answer seems to be in post #19 below -------- this was added later

Last edited:
I sell these kits in Australia and yes the photo copied instructions the come with the kits are garbage.That's why we have a web site with instructions.

I'm hope to one day be able to provide an installation DVD with every kit sold.

I regards to the customer support subject please keep in mind these are D.I.Y. kits.That means Do It Yourself don't expect the seller to do it for you.If you buy a D.I.Y shed from the hardware store they will provide instructions but they won't send hours on the phone telling you how to do it.That's why we provide good instruction on the WWW.
If you (like me) aren't too good with the tools pay the dealer to build your bike for you.

Having said that I have built 3 bikes from 2 different manufacters and everyone of them has started first time.None of them have failed and all of them required on going service.
Which I do myself.That's why they are called D.I.Y. kits.

DO IT YOURSELF OR PAY TO HAVE IT DONE.

Thelashop.com the kits they sell are ****!!

What made you buy from them in the first place? Just asking?

As you can see here there are a lot of choices in engine kts, even though they all sort of look the same. I think you can get what appears to be the same thing anywhere from a low of $109 to something over $300.

What really matters is that you found this site and before you know it you will be RIDIN' THAT THANG.

I think the prettiest instructions I got of the 3 motors I have bought came from zone8, they looked professional. One came with a photocopy I could not read and one came with whatever came over from china, translated to english by an *****, but you were told up front that the manual could be found online.

Online instructions from Livefast Motors and Spookytooth were pretty good, Spookytooth especially if you have a coaster brake.

* moddy edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back