Do Not Look At This Thread!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by linnix13, Oct 7, 2009.

1. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

ok well you looked at it!!
    anyways now your here there is still chance for salvation,,,

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!!!!!!
    No link left to click

you have been warned, whatever happens is not my fault, i am not responsible for what you see and if you become an insane super psycho,

honestly, dont click it, you cant get mad at me if you click it, i told you not to!!

(ps if you do click it its not like its guna kill you or wreck your comp, its not a virus, i wouldnt do that but still, DONT CLICK IT!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

its a fucing virus!bann this motherfer!!!!!!

3. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

hahaha you should not have clicked it!! hahahaha

oh and btw no its not a virus,
    a virus is that which is intended to destroy or cause damage to the machine on which its inflicted, that link does no harm to your computer,

4. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

No Firefox Blocked 16 Pop Ups And I Had To Shut Down And Restart.sounds Like A Virus To Me!!

5. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

ya, thats all it does, pop ups, and alot of them, then you need to restart,

but no damage done, go run a virus scanner, youl find your machine intact

still, you shouldnt have clicked it!! hahahaha.

well that sux now the thread is ruined, everyone will scroll down, i bet someone out there will still click it for kicks though,

6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

You Know I Always Felt Like This Site Was Completely Safe From Virus/little *** As S Jokes But You Ruined That 4 Me!!!

7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

yeah... it jacked up my PC too..... had my firefox all over the place.

the link you posted has been removed........ don't pull this sh!t again!!

8. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

ok sorry i thought it would be funny,

it did no damage, i just wanted to see if anyone would click it,

every one i know thought it was funny,

different age groups i guess,

anyways yeah wont happen again,
    i had no ill intentions,

9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Ban the mutherf u c k e r.

Don't be like the f u c k i n g United Nations and say "you'd better not do that again, or else".

C'mon!!!!!!!

10. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

oh noo you got me at my own friggen game, you said it was removed and i just clicked it,, well lets just say 10 minutes ago it wasnt removed,

dam i hate rebooting vista, it takes about an hour!

11. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

wow you hate me that mutch?

it was a joke, it did no harm, besides waste anyware from 2 minites of your life(xp) or in my case, 20 minutes(vista)

12. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

linnix i constantly play poker for real money on line everyday.The last thing i need is for my computer to act up when im in the middle of a poker tournament.I would feel alot better if i knew you were the one who made the virus/joke.however what if i made a virus and made it seem like it was a harmless joke?that way everyone would send it around as a prank not knowing it sleeps for awhile before doing the damage.

13. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

i had that thing played on me almost a year ago, almost everyone i know has had it run on there computer, i also am verry tech savvy, i have checked and rechecked after it hapend to me the first time and i had not one sing isue with my computer, besides the fact its vista of course,

i promise it wont cause any further damage., iv e checked its code, its intentions are to open every program on your computer, and make a billion emails to (alt.shi.tfuc.k) for some reason? dont know who that is but i feel bad for them, think about it, i coulda been a real jerk and posted something that did real damage, but i hate viruses, and the last thing i want is my friends getting them too, but still, i should not have done that, sorry, judgment error from my end, yeah i was just thinking if someone had an unsaved document open or something, anyways its gone now, and i had no fun, it was fun when i posted it on facebook because everyone else thought it was hilarious, but i guess its not the same here, sorry,

14. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

i swear my computer is acting slower now.

15. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

i guess it was kinda funny.but that whole computer crash thing gets some peeps on edge.lol

16. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

did you restart?

i just had it run on me not 20 minutes ago because i thought it was disabled,

my computer seems fine,

if your paranoid run a virus scan,

or maybe your computer is still running start up scripts,

if you want i can give you my serial key for eset nod32 antivirus and you can scan your computer(eset is the best a/v)

17. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

there for a minute i thought i was gonna have to go insane super psycho,on you!

18. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

im sure it fine dont sweat it.haa haaa haaaa.LOL

19. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

nobody has time for you BS, linnix......

bye bye.

20. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

yeah i know(first page scroll up)

cause there afraid it destroyed there comp, or there in the rush to get back to motoredbikes,com and they have vista, or i can see how its anoying having to drop everything your doing and restart but hey, i warned yall!