Do Not Use Boygofast!

Bikeuser

Local time
6:31 PM
Do not deal with boygofast rico group,rick shi, He is a coward and in cahoots with revolution cycles aka bryan samones. His 4 cycle kit which he sent me had a weird rear sprocket.I asked him to resolve this situation. he did not answer and instead I got an email from bryan calling me a moron. I tried to use paypal claim but paypal doesn't even care if the seller send you a freakin brick
its just the delivery. if rick or bryan is reading this. I want to let these dishonest businessmen know that they cannot keep scamming customers forever. I am so hopping mad right now. I shouldn't have to respoke the wheel if the ebay copy and instruction manual said it was a friction mount.

here is a cut and paste

Hello Rick asked me to take your case...
You will need to lace the hub. this can be done at a bike shop for $30 I will trade you for a 44T speed sprocket with rubber mounts if you send me the hub and sprocket.
-=Bryan

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Revolution Cycles <motorizedbicycles@gmail.com> wrote:

I need these 4 stroke parts have the moron return it and i will sell. You see now my reason for having mean dog reputation. I have had only 3 charge backs in the last year and a only 3 or 4 non paying bidders... :) Every now and then you have to tell a monkey to go climb a tree in public so the idiots know you don't tolerate weakness. I will contact him. thanks =b

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Rick Shi <smile888u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Br:
contact him to the installation

thanks

I was peeved that I had to do extra work to put this sprocket on the bike.
and to top it off it looks like a 50T which means its going to be slower. I wish that I was informed about this type of sprocket before i bought the kit. I bought a 700cc kit from boygfast before. His instruction manuals are next to useless. I had to fiddle with the kit for weeks before i got it to work.

Attachments

• SUNP0152.JPG
    SUNP0152.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 519
There is something that can't be argued! Count the teeth, refer to the listing, demand a free replacement, and if he wants his 50t back he can pay the postage!

Credit card companies that know nothing about motorized bikes, can count to 50, and this is great "evidence" if you need to escalate to a charge-back.

BGF is not wholly in the MBC business, his ebay auctions are half fishing vests and hip waders. Huh?

It looks like you could drill out another sprocket to fit on that sprocket flange if you wanted to.

The hub you have is sold by itself by BGF,
http://cgi.ebay.com/bicycle-Motoriz...kparms=72:552|39:1|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

with shipping around $50.00

The "speed sprocket" that was mentioned is also sold by BGF,
http://cgi.ebay.com/bicycle-Motoriz...Z7295QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

with shipping around $23.00

Now you know why rev cycles wants to get his hands on it for cheap.

The setup you have is a good one but you must have it laced to your wheel. This setup allows the torque to be applied to the hub instead of the spokes like the "speed sprocket". Word of warning!
The speed sprocket can bend / break spokes with use.
The setup you have also allows for the gear box to be able to freewheel when the engine is not in use (meaning you can pedal with no drag from the engine/gear box).

The swap would be up to you but,,,, have him send the one to you first and let him also pay for the shipping back to him.

If this was my kit, I would find a way to get that freewheel to work for me, Yes, having it laced to my wheel will be an added expense, but well worth it.
There is another member on here who has used it on his build. But I can not seem to find his pictures in the gallery, (he used irridesant paint to paint it up with), turned out a really nice build.

So far as instructions go,,, Thats what we are here for! Problems? Post it and get answers.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I did do a chargeback. it was like BGF has paypal in his pocket they immediately rejected my chargeback. it was less than a day they declined my claim I am out 325 dollars. this is why i am so angry. paypal doesn't care if he sends you a brick. it only needs a tracking number.

I'm not sure I follow here... you got a more expensive part for the cost of the cheaper one... and you were even offered an exchange for the part you wanted. Why did you do a charge back? You still have the kit, right? so how are you out $325?

I don't disagree that BGF and Bryan acted unprofessionally... but that's not grounds for getting a free kit.

it might be a more expensive part but in the long term it will cost more to install.

How are Boygofast and Revolution affiliated? Does he own both companies? Why is he involved at all. Very professional email he sent...I have found in the past that Paypal/Ebay usually backs the seller. You can try to take it up with the C C co if you paid that way, possibly might help...

BGF wanted revolution to deal with me. BGF is chinese and speaks bad english. most likely
BGF imports the engines himself from china and then sells some to revolution at a cheaper bulk rate.
I can point people to BGF dealer in china.

BGF Rick Shi (boy go fast)a big ripoff

:cry:I know I should have listened to the members about this Company BGF. I read the posts but thought maybe they were exaggerated. LET ME TELL YOU ! The worst to do business with they sent me one of there 80CC bike motor kits that was missing parts. I contacted them at least 4 times to try and get this Idiot Rick Shi to ship me the missing parts (clutch lever assembly,and U-bolt) for large frame mounting. He has the balls to ask for me to pay the shipping charges, for there mistake. These guys don't even care about their customers, this was the second engine kit I bought from them. I should have known the first one was missing the spark plug and the gasket for the fuel petcock, and the locking pin for the clutch lever. My advice to any member STAY AWAY FROM THIS RIPOFF COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back